You’re injured in a car accident. We are here to help you before medical bills and lost wages stack up.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney, Jordan Maurer
It is crucial to understand that you will not get reasonable compensation without being represented by an experienced personal injury attorney.
Insurance Companies Are Motivated to Pay as Little as Possible
Injured accident victims often find themselves desperate for financial help, thanks to medical bills and lost paychecks.
Insurance companies take advantage of this by offering a settlement that may seem fair at first but does not cover all costs caused by the car accident injuries.
We Assess What Your Case Is Truly Worth
We take great care to pursue compensation that completely covers all costs — past, present, and future, aggressively pursuing full compensation for you and your family.
Talk to our office about your case as soon as you can. There is no financial obligation.
You pay no fee for our services unless we recover money for you.
Being Proactive In Protecting Yourself After a Car Accident
Take the following steps after a car accident:
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the driver who caused the accident;
- Get contact information from any witnesses;
- Report the accident to the police and your insurance company;
- Take photographs of the scene;
- Take photographs of the other parties’ driver’s license;
- Take pictures of your injuries; and
- Get medical attention.
What not to do after a car accident:
- Do not provide a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company.
- Do not make statements about the absence of injuries or discuss faults at the scene; these statements may be used against you.
- Talk to us first. It is quite common for motorists involved in an accident to experience the event’s adrenaline rush, which may prevent the motorist from experiencing pain or symptoms at the scene.